Saturday, December 15, 2007

a confession...

I have a confession to make.

I have become a sugar addict. Ever since cookie baking last week I have eaten my weight in chocolate, cookies, cocoa and sugar.

It's why I'm hovering at 130.5 pounds, a nearly 3 pound gain in 3 weeks.

It's always why I am feeling so lethargic lately. How many times did I run or spin this week? (Once each. Not good.)

On the other hand, I tried a new class yesterday at lunch and I'm pretty sure I'm going back. It's a core strengthening class. It was hard but I can definately feel it this morning.

I'm also dressed and will be leaving in a few minutes for a "body pump" class. Not sure what exactly that means, but it's worth a try. I'm also planning on taking a small break and then going running early this afternoon, when the temperatures start up in the high 20s.

I miss running outside! It's SO much better than a sugar rush (and inevitable slump).

No comments: