Friday, December 07, 2007

Today's goals

I'm up to 131 and, to be honest, it's time to reexamine my daily routine instead of my weekly one. I mean, I ran 3 miles yesterday and did intervals; on Wednesday I did spinning and weights; on Tuesday I kicked my legs into squats and lunges during the bootcamp dvd. I should be seeing a downward spiral, not up!

I think my eating habits are out of control, though. Large lunchs. Giving in to the cookie monster at work, sometimes literally when they push food on me. Cheese. Hot chocolate every day. I mean, come on!

So today, here are my goals.

1. Drink an amazing amount of water. Water before every meal and snack. And bring lemon slices to work to try and make it tastier.

2. Eat a total of one cookie today. I'm baking for a holiday exchange tomorrow, and one of my cookies is only 60 calories. As I bake, my goal "test" goal is to cut cookies into fourths. That way I can test each of the four batches. Talk about total restraint.

3. Get my veggies on. I've been woefully lax on eating all my veggies. So it's time to get back on the veggie wagon!

No comments: