Monday, February 11, 2008

Taking a quick break from work... woke up way early to work the early shift, which means no weight loss to report.

BUT! I think I have a solution for my heel pain/foot pain issue.

I think it's the shoe.

I realized that my New Balance shoes are very comfortable with my insert and helped me curb the pain this fall. And when that pain went away, I switched my shoes.

(For those that have not been reading for a while: I ran a half-marathon and then was almost immediately crippled by plantar facciatus. Or however you spell it.)

Duh! I need New Balance running shoes. The seem to keep my heel in place. Right now I have an NB walking shoe on my right foot and saucony on my left. The NB feels amazing. A few jogging motions around the apt and it still feels good.

So this week, it's off to the running store.

No comments: