Friday, June 01, 2007

a month without the scale ...

Well, I did it.

I took all my measurements this morning and my weight and wrote it down ... and put the scale away.

One month. One month without the scale, without measurements, did I mention no scale?

Weighing myself daily has become a habit. But it hasn't affected my weight loss -- my weight this morning was actually as high as my last vacation -- 131. This is bad, but at the same time good -- hopefully in a month I'll quickly loose that weight!

The other trick, of course, is actually eating well. I got the exercise thing down (I'm thinking of another bike commute to the gym tonight ...) But it's the nachos and cereal before dinner and ice cream and cookies and all those damn dilly bars that add up.

I'm going to start writing what I eat down again.

So thus begins my month of healthy eating minus the scale!

No comments: