Thursday, May 31, 2007

i need a change

The bike commute to the gym was awesome! In all it was 20 minutes there, 20 minutes swim, 20 minutes back. About 7 miles bike. I was tired but felt good last night -- I didn't push myself to swim my normal 30 minutes 1) because I wasn't sure how tired I would be on the bike home and 2) I had convinced myself i had put my lock on wrong. Like someone would steal it in broad daylight at the YMCA!

But I stepped on my scale this morning and I weighed 131.

I know.

Which means that, for the month of June, I really need to concentrate on EATING WELL and exercising. I think I've got the exercise routine down, but I really need to focus on eating well.

Also ... I need to make this a long term goal.

So, I'll say this ... I'm thinking of taking all my measurements on the 1st and then not weighing myself or measuring myself until July 1st, my 25th birthday... The idea being I'll concentrate harder on eating well if I can't micromanage the results day-to-day...

Tonight: Spinning + 10 mins. core + front-and-back pushups.

No comments: