Tuesday, May 01, 2007

readjusting

I weighed in this morning ... at 131. Again. I was this high a month ago, and this high right after Christmas, and before that right after my last vacation.

It's very frustrating. Yes, I know it's only 3-4 pounds from my happy maintenance weight. BUT my clothes don't fit well at this weight, I feel swollen and uncomfortable.

And I've become very attached to eating, which sounds weird, but I seek out and crave snacks and such. I make unhealthy decisions (chips instead of apples at subway) and eat for comfort (um, that ice cream snack Sunday night).

So now I'm making a concious decision to get back in the ring and eat healthy. To fight myself on my unhealthy cravings. I know from experience that I just need a few days to readjust my food clock and I'll be back down to 128.

It's just frustrating that I have to readjust after every vacation/holiday. Even an active one!

No comments: