Saturday, May 05, 2007

back on the band wagon

My eating has gone from vacation-mindfull to stressed-comfort food to all out junk, with a few weak efforts thrown in there.

Time to bring back the food tally each day, until I get a handle on it.

Yesterday I started with a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and coffee with soy milk. Snack was a chocolate chip cookie at work. Lunch was a veggie sub and apples (my weak effort!) from Subway. Snack was a dilly bar from DQ (a work hazard for some reason) and another cookie (damn employee appreciation day). Then I had a third (!!!) snack of 100-calorie popcorn. While healthy, it's so salty. Dinner was even worse: a large helping of potatoe salad, multiple crackers and cheese, veggie baked beans, broccoli with cheese and a chic pea pattie on a bun.

Yikes.

I don't even want to know how many calories that is!

Today hasn't started off well either. I had sugary (as in multi-colored sugary) cereal this morning. Now I'm off to a bbq (why am I so nervous?). My game plan is to bring some veggie burgers and fruit and eat only that ... and then seriously get back on the band wagon. Which will mean writing everything down.

I'm still at 130 pounds, my fingers are swollen, my clothes are tight and I'm just not a happy camper.

Time to get back on the healthy band wagon for me.

No comments: