Thursday, July 05, 2007

day after the 4th

Well, D and I had a falling out, then a conversation, then, I think, an understanding.

Deployments are so damn hard! Even when they're over, they're not over ...

On another note.

I helped him move all day yesterday (does that count as cross training?) and am going to the gym to do the eliptical shortly.

My feet are feeling much better. I'm contemplating a run this weekend. It's been almost a month since I've run on them. I have a podiatrist appointment in 2 weeks, so I wonder if I should or shouldn't. It could be fine. I could hurt myself more. I really want to, though. I crave it.

And as much as I love biking, and can tolerate cross training in the pool and on the eliptical, nothing, nothing, beats the rush or finishing the 3 mile loop at the quarry. I love those trails.

No comments: