Wednesday, July 11, 2007

thrice in a day

Well, I ran and biked yesterday. And did my new strength training routine. Just not at the same time.

I drove to the quarry and ran with a few walking moments about 20 minutes. The outside of my right foot hurt after 5 minutes. I didn't push it but there was a moment where I just felt good. My legs were stretching out, the sun was beating down and it was a cool 75 degrees still.

And then, bam. I was out of energy. It sure leaves quicker than it takes to build it.

But then I did strength training, which I'm feeling this morning. So I feel good about that.

And then I road my bike to Derek's new house, then road it with him to dinner and back, then back to my house. Overall it was 10.5 miles, or about an hour. Pretty good.

And to top it all -- I'm back to 128 pounds (it looks like 127.5 but really, whose counting?)

No comments: