Sunday, April 15, 2007

knees...

I am getting increasingly worried about my knees. I have determine, through no scientific or medical professional opinion, that I injured my iliotibal bands. At least thats what the books say, when there's a dull ache in the outside of your knees.

So ice and stretching is suppose to be the cure. But I'm worried ... the race is Saturday. Six days away.

So yesterday I did nothing. Today I walked two miles and tooled, sooo slowly, around on my bike. Which needs a tune up and some adjustment, as I think it's too small. But I don't want to admit that I bought a bike that's too small for me, I have to think that the bar is just too high. Because it was so expensive - $750 i think.

That's a *bad choice don't listen to the salesman advice* rant for another day.

Anyway.

I'm going to go 2-3 miles Monday and Wednesday, and then just ice every day and stretch before the race.

I'm nervous enough as it is for the race ... and now this.

No comments: