Sunday, April 01, 2007

Home again!

He's home!

And we went running together!

I'm sooo happy.

He's at the base in-processing (or whatever the call it) and I'll see him again in two days. For a few days, then he's visiting his father for a week and a half, and then .. and then he's home-home. For good.

YAY!

We went today on the trail, even with the non-stop drizzle, and it was so much fun. We went at "my" pace, which is a pace slightly faster than I normally go. Which is good! And I honestly thing it wasn't "too" slow for him, which I was worried about. We both got a good workout.

And I have to say, it was nice running with him. It was so good to have him home, after all this time. I love him so much.

Distance: 4.8 miles
Time: 51:35 minutes
Avg. Pace: 10:45 min. miles.
Conditions: 50-ish degrees, slight drizzle.
Course: Beaver Island Trail, with taking the trail-trial route with D.

No comments: