Thursday, November 29, 2007

dehydrated

I am dehydrated, which sucks. I went out for one glass of beer yesterday and half an individual pizza and I'm up to 130 and have a headache from dehydration. Blah. What a way to start a Thursday.

I did go run outside yesterday during lunch -- I ran up the hill (a mile) and did 6 hill repeats of 10-15 seconds each -- which was fine until I turned around and met a very strong headwind. I was very, very cold. Time for double layers on the legs and triple lays on top.

Oh, and I got a message about a job in Wyoming. I have mixed feelings. It sounds like an awesome place to live when it comes to the mountains and beauty and nature, but it's also really small and isolated and I would be working on my own.

So... I'll call back at lunch time and see what I can figure out. As my good friend told me, there's no harm in looking. You can always say no.

But I think this is going to kick my butt into talking to my boss about transfering up in the company. So maybe it's just what I need.

No comments: