Wednesday, October 17, 2007

four days ....

I gained four pounds in four days.

Grrrr.

How is that even possible? It's so frustrating that it took that short of a time to put on that much weight. It took me four weeks to loose it, and it's back in four days? I slip and four days later I'm back where I started? Seriously!?!

I'm really hoping that it's water weight. And it is that time of the month. My fingers are crossed.

But I need to be honest with myself. I need to reassess the truth: I've been eating major comfort food and seminar carby food and cheesy food and lots of it. And since the 5k Saturday, I haven't really worked out. That's four days of sitting on my ass!

So tomorrow: Spinning and weights.
Friday: Running (2 miles + hill repeat x2) and power yoga.
Saturday: Spinning and weights.
Sunday: Long run.

That should get me back on track! Today's eating was already better than the last few days. Probably 1800 calories:

B: LF yogurt, granola, coffee with soy.
L: Half mock tuna wrap, califlower curry soup from the co-op.
Snack: Dark chocolate (3 pieces), banana.
D: Salad with LF ranch, pasta shells veggie meal, broccoli, LF yogurt with honey.
S: Dark chocolate (3 pieces).

No comments: