Monday, October 22, 2007

the same

I somehow managed to stay at 130 over this crazy and stressful and yes, food-crazy work weekend.

There were many times when I felt full while eating at a restaurant or take-out and I just kept eating. Call it comfort food. I was in a completely new place, in a new hotel, working on a new on-deadline project I had literally just learned about and had done no research on. Throw on top of that my co-worker and I have a strained relationship at best -- we haven't worked together or even really talked for more than a year. And the best way to describe our work styles is different. I need structure and a plan and a back-up plan, which is why the bosses paired me with her. She's a hurricane and very unpredictable.

I'm most thankful we had seperate rooms.

Maybe all the stress and intense focus burns more calories? Because I only worked out once between Friday and Sunday.

They gave me today off, so it's full of cleaning and laundry and organizing and running. Maybe some grocery shopping and cooking too.

No comments: