Sunday, October 14, 2007

one more down

I clocked in at 129.5 this morning, which surprised me but upon further review makes sense. Yes, I had a cheesy-filled dinner and a hearty lunch yesterday. But I also ran a KICK-ASS 5k and have been eating relatively sane for the last few days. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to weigh in.

I wonder how much of that one pound weighloss (down 2.5 pounds so far!) has to do with stress? The stress of having to make some tough decisions and innitiating some tough conversations with the people I care about deeply.

The conversations scare me and kept me from falling asleep last night. I'm not very good with these things, standing up to family or explaining my concerns or asking for advice or the dreaded asking for help from my now-employer to either find a job or get into grad school. Even though I know he's helped others, and have said so to me.

Just remember: One day at a time. One day.

No comments: