Thursday, September 13, 2007

four notes

Note one --
No spin today, the class was canceled. I did do 30 minutes on the eliptical and 5 minutes core work.

Note two --
I ate healthy all the way to dinner. When I got home at 7 p.m., it surprised me how hungry I was. I ate my way through a pita and hummus and cheese, a wrap with avocado, and a quesidalla and soy milk.

Note three --
An article at the gym caught my eye, it was about grazing. You know, small breakfast, snack, smallish lunch, snack, dinner, snack. When I first lost all this weight, that's what I was doing. I actually find that's what I'm doing now -- and it's something I may go back to.

Note four --
I talked to my editor again, but I'm still not happy. I just don't feel like I fit into the office anymore.
I want to stick around and see what happens, but I'm just not sure I can.

No comments: