Tuesday, September 18, 2007

one step at a time.

I had bad a eating day yesterday, mostly set off by a frustrating day at work. Way too much carbs and cheese, basically. Way too much. And no running.

I can do this, get back on plan, get down below 130 again. (I was at 131 this morning, so I'm still down a pound.) And I can get a new job and really decide to tie into grad school.

But it'll take one step at a time:

My goal is really one pound a week, which would put me at goal around mid-December. Boy, it would be awesome starting a new year at goal -- and have a new job to boot!

Today to get a new job: I finished two applications yesterday, so mailing them I will today. Also, I'm going to burn some more DVDs.

Today to get to grad school: Print off check list, study GRE for 30 minutes.

Today to loose weight: Eat healthy, lots of veggies (b: yogurt, banana and strawberries; l: potatoes, chic pea and steams broccoli, salad; s: tbd; d: tofu smoothy). Spin at 5:30 p.m. (and if I don't make it, the eliptical); core and arm weights.

No comments: