Thursday, September 13, 2007

good vs. bad news

I did my two miles yesterday, with some speed work, even after I ate two cookies in the afternoon.

What can I say? I was weak.

But in good news, the scale is still showing just a smidge over 130, so there's still progress.

On the not-so-good news, I may have overextended my right foot. During the end-of-run walk I started limping slightly. So I iced it last night, iced it again this morning and will take a few days off from running. My goal is three days a week anyway, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal to wait until Sunday.

Oh, and I WILL go get new running shoes before my next run. That just may be part of the problem.

Tonight: Spinning + core + arm weights.
Friday: Eliptical?
Saturday: Spinning + core + arm weights.
Sunday: A slow, easy run. 25-30 minutes, depending on how my foot feels.

No comments: