Monday, September 10, 2007

one pound down, 11 to go!

Some bits of news to report:

I lost one pound (!!!) A few days of somewhat healthy eating and exercising hard (run, spin, run, spin, ah!) really paid off. My goal is to be 125 (via the doctors scale) which is 120 at my scale. So, 11 pounds to go! (Secretly I would love to be 120 at the doctor's scale but I just don't know if that's doable. So. 125 it is!)

I'm seriously thinking about a health/science writing career. There are a few graduate programs out there and it seems to fit better than anything else I've stumbled upon, considering I've always been drawn to health stories (well, preventative health stories) and have always been curious with the theory of the world. More on that later.

D and I, are, well, dating? I'm not really sure to be honest because we haven't talked about it. I don't think things have fully changed -- I don't think he's ready to commit, I feel like he's still working on himself. But I do know am in the process of changing and taking more control of my life -- I want to go out and do my own thing, find a career that fits, exercise, eat healthy, etc. etc.

No comments: