Friday, September 21, 2007

today

Well, no stressed out, work-enduced tears today, thank goodness!

Although there were a few work moments (like when I was asked by a job candidate what the MORALE was like and if I planned to STAY here!) that I had to bite my tounge. I need to sort some inner stuff out before I start spreading rumors to shoot my own foot.

And really, today wasn't so horrible. Not good, but not horrible. 'Nough said. On to better topics: RUNNING!

Today -- Fartlek at the Beaver Island Trail. Total was 24 minutes, I ran for more than 2 miles, did 30 second intervals, it was all good. Except at the end, when my right. foot. kept. hurrrting.

Why???

I did have fun today filling out a practice log for my new log book. Yes, I'm like that. I made a copy this morning and walked around with it (in my defense, the log starts on a Monday and today's Friday!) and I like it. I think I ate about 1750 calories, so I'm actually under my goal by about 50 calories ... (hmmm.... a dangerous realization.... )

No comments: