Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the life

Well, I didn't run or spin yesterday. Got out of work at 7, ate dinner, talked on the phone with some long-distance friends and went to bed. Yep, that's it.

It wasn't that I was too tired to run -- I just didn't want to. I would have rather took spinning class, but I missed it by a mile. Work stinks like that some times, there's no set schedule. There's no ability to plan my evenings in a routine way.

- Today will be a long work day. I plan on running tonight at the trail, but we'll see.

- Tomorrow promises to be a little better. I should make it to spinning.

- Friday is a toss up, but running or eliptical is planned.

- Saturday morning's spinning should be doable.

- Sunday is either a rest day or a run day, depending on today and Friday.

The plan is to run no more than three days a week, mostly because I want to ease into running and let my feet fully heal before I pound the pavement. One day will be a speed workout (fartlek) and another will be a long run (one I work up to that).

The other plan is to hit spinning twice a week, either Tuesdays or Thursdays and Saturdays. The weekend always seems doable, although twice mid-week is often a stretch.

Other than that, I'm just trying to get by. Trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to be and start living the life I want.

No comments: