Friday, September 07, 2007

la vie

Well, meeting D last night was fine. We decided to be friends (but he said he would not date others) and I kind of set the ground rules.

We're meeting in the middle, period. (None of this lazy-ass shit that happened a few weeks before we broke up). We're planning when, where and what time before. Hugging is okay, I'm not ready for kissing (He tried that last night, although I think part of it was just because he always did that at goodbye). We're not going to talk every day, and hanging out will be limitted each week.

It's what I'm comfortable with right now. Besides, we both have things to work on.

I want to focus on my career, find my next move and really focus on getting fit again.

He quit drinking and chewing, wants to get healthy and focus on school.

What happens down the road, happens. But I feel more free to pursue my life and happy because of that. So I think we made the right decision. Weird, huh? C'est la vie.

No comments: