Friday, March 23, 2007

emotional eating?

I need to get back on eating track. I haven't gained any weight (still at 128, for like the ump-teenth week) but I could feel the cravings.

It was hard to walk by those mini donuts at the grocery store. And the candy in the breakroom. And, and, and ...

I'm passing most up because of sheer determination and will power. But it wasn't always this hard. Seriously!

And with D coming home in ONE WEEK from TODAY ... well, why do I feel like I'm loosing this battle?

And then I thought, maybe I'm seeking comfort food because of the stress of his coming home. Okay, I know that sounds weird because I'm SO excited his military deployment will be o-v-e-r. But in a week my whole routine will change, and it will change for the foreseable future, and change is far from the "normal" that I've been looking forward to since his departure. I had no idea the emotions of his homecoming would be so overwhelming!

So maybe I need to just accept the emotions I'm feeling. And pack lots of healthy snacks.

On Wednesday I ran...
Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: 21:45
Avg. Pace: 10:45 min. mile.
Conditions: At the gym.

No comments: