Friday, March 23, 2007

friday afternoon run

Well, my eating was healthy today EXCEPT for the 300 (or so) calories of chocolate I ate.

Yeah... damn hersey's kisses and reces pieces in the break room. The whole couldn't-keep-my-eyes-awake didn't help, either. All afternoon I was craving sugar so I could boost my energy.

I think I need to limit my sugar.

But other than that, I felt quite satisfied.

It was a gorgeous day today, so warm and sunny! I went for a run around the park and then up to the watertower. About three miles. I took it pretty slow, but it felt good. Hard in some parts but really much more relaxing and destressing.

I can't wait until I can run fast!

Distance: 3 miles (about).
Time: 34:25 minutes.
Avg. Pace: 11:28 min. mile.
Course: Warm up and cool down around the park, up to to the watertower and back.
Conditions: Sunny, warm, 60 degree.

No comments: