Thursday, March 29, 2007

One pound

I lost a pound!

It's official. I have lost and kept off one pound -- so I'm down to 127 on my scale -- for two days.

I'm very excited!! My clothes fit better, my jeans are more comfortable. I'm not there completely but I'm very close. Two more pounds and I'm back to my before-deployment/stress/christmas weight. Seven more pounds and I'm at my "goal" weight.

The last few days I've switched up my eating to take the same amount of food I eat and spread it over more time. So basically, I'm eating lots of snacks (and thus resisting the conference room donut stash)

So for breakfast, instead of eating cereal and a banana, I just eat cereal. And then I eat a banana like two hours later. For lunch I've been eating soup and bread, followed by some chocolate, then followed by some fruit and hour or so later, than followed by some yogurt/cereal two hours later. Same for dinner.

I'm eating the same I normally would over a course of a day -- but I feel like I'm eating all the time. I'm snacking. And all that snacking means 1) my blood sugar level is stable and 2) I'm not hungry mid-day when I go looking for whatever goodies are in the conference room.

Yay!

Other good news: D is coming home TOMORROW!! Woohoo! :-)

I haven't run as much as I would have liked so far this week. It's been rainy and gloomy outside, and running on the treadmill inside is HARD mentally.

So I pulled myself through two miles yesterday. Hopefully it clears up today and I can go outside today.

And then, it's getting ready for my man to come home!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have also save one pound, at my money, but not enough to my target on month and year, how to improve my money target.

Thanking you.

Keep mailing me.