Saturday, February 03, 2007

arctic

I just had to get out of the house today, despite the crazy arctic weather. So why not stop at the gym for a two mile run? My schedule has me only running three days a week, but I just felt like adding a day. And I didn't really feel like doing my "bootcamp" video. Who knows, maybe four days will fit me better.

And this summer, I want a run to be part of my routine. Why should two -- or three or four --- miles be that big of a deal? It shouldn't, although it right now because I'm just a beginner. But this summer I want to make a three mile run routine, and the ten miles on the weekends a real workout!

On an aside, a just ate an organic apple. It was sweet, crisp, ripe... well worth the extra 75 cents or so! I'm buying organic more often.

Saturday
Time: 22:25 minutes
Distance: 2 miles
Avg. Pace: 11:12 min. mile.
Temperature braved to get to gym: -9 degrees
What it really fealt like (windchill): -31 degrees

No comments: