Wednesday, February 28, 2007

yikes

Okay, I didn't swim or do a video. And I ate way too much. I mentioned this to D on the phone and when he asked what I ate I was to embarassed to tell him everything. You know that's a bad sign.

I said I had a lot of nachos (I did).
I also had lots of chips that weren't nachos.
And one and a half peanut butter sandwiches.
And cheese.
And wine.
And more cheese.

I haven't eaten this much since, um, I dunno when.

WHY!?!

I'm not really sure, although I know I was fully aware of what I was doing each time I went back for a half a sandwich.

Here's how it went:

I got a hair cut after work (very cute!) and didn't feel like going swimming because it was so cold out and my hair looked too cute to wreck with the icky chlorinated water, and plus I didn't have an conditioner to wash my hair after I was done swimming. So I stopped by the grocery to get conditioner and I had this crazy cravings for nachos, so I bought stuff for nachos and forgot the conditioner. So I went back for the conditioner and by that time I was hungry so I went home and opened the bag of chips, fully aware that I should probably be waiting, but I dived in anyway. I did eat a pear but that wasn't satisfying so I kept eating cheese and chips! One thing led to another and then I had a glass of wine because, well why not, but I didn't want to drink without eating and so I had a half a sandwich, and again and again.

I guess we all fall back to old habits from time to time.

Just goes to show I can't handle having peanut butter or cheese in my fridge. Or chips for that matter.

Or wine.

No comments: