Saturday, February 10, 2007

travel

Well, I am off. Packed and ready to roll.

So why am I so nervous?

I couldn't sleep last night, waking up multiple times and finally getting up before my alarm went off at 5 a.m. I'm getting nervous about this work trip. D called late -- maybe 1:30 a.m. -- to say goodnight. It's our nightly ritual and I relish it. I tossed and turned until he called.

I packed loads of healthy food for the trip, and I'm crossing my fingers that we don't stop at greasy joints the whole way down. Grapes, apples, power bars, water, baggies to put the cores in. I should be set. I hope they don't mind stopping every two hours to go potty.

I weighed in this morning at about 130, highest I've been in a few weeks. I'm thinking all those brownies and cookies over the last few days caught up with me. I suppose I can't eat whatever even though I ran seven miles and burned almost 650 calories. I'm going back this week to writing in my food journal.

Wish me luck!

No comments: