Tuesday, February 20, 2007

weekly goals

I need to get myself back on track, so I'm going to post my goals this week:

Monday: Rest.
Tuesday: 30 mins run, intervals; 30 mins core ball
Wednesday: 30 mins swim
Thursday: 30 mins run, hills; 30 mins core ball
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 2 mile run or spin; yoga
Sunday: 8 mile run

Pretty ambitious for a girl that took almost a week off last week. But my weight's back down to 128 (yay!) and my legs are starting to crave the exercise. I just have to remind myself that I CAN DO THIS!!

As a reward for finishing this week ... I'm going to buy myself some outdoor running tights, which I can hopefully next week. The temps are dancing around 40 degrees and looking through my ratty winter running gear, I realize I have nothing suitable. And soon it will be light enough to run after work. I drove home at 6 p.m. last night and actually saw the sun set!

No comments: