Wednesday, February 28, 2007

swimming

I woke up feeling tired today and rolled back over and slept in. I don't know if it's me being tired or me knowing that today's my deadline for my Mississippi project. The stress!

Which means I have a crazy busy day and will likely have to work through lunch, which I hate doing because I need the down time. I scheduled a hair cut at 5:15 and then I'm suppose to swim for 30 minutes today. And I don't want to blow of swimming, even though I seriously thought about it this morning, because it feels just so damn good when I'm paddling along in the pool and stretching my legs out for 30 minutes.

But then we're suppose to get like 10 inches of snow today and I don't even know if it's safe to be driving that late, and maybe I should just skip it, and if I do skip it I'll do a bootcamp video. But I would rather swim because the video will leave me sore instead of relaxed for my hill workout tomorrow.

No comments: