Thursday, February 22, 2007

hills

My knee is slightly sore today. I think it's because I'm not used to running incline on the treadmill. I mean high incline, 6.0 at one point incline.

On an aside, I made a new cooking discovery. I was looking for something tasty to add to my rice and tofu and veggie stirfry mix, and I added a dash of lime juice and maple syrup. It was amazing. None of the salt of soy sauce, none of the fat of regular dressing I sometimes mix in (you know the fat-free dressing's not worth it).

And I have a new motivator, which I think will help me with the ab work I've been putting off and off again. D says he'll probably be home early (!!!!) from his deployment. Sometime around the first week in April instead of the last week. So that's 6 weeks instead of 8!

I know he wont care, but I want to look gooood when he gets home. Bikini good! :-)

Tomorrow: The Ball Video!


Distance: 2.6 mies
Time: 30 minutes
Avg. Pace: 11:32 min. mile
Hills, set to random

No comments: